Secret Society - Secrest Society Scam - Kirsen Hart invitation for $135
The Secret Society (same come on as the Neo Tech) sends an invitation for a free report to reveal 2300 hundred year old secrets is sent.
The initial letter is very flatering and makes you curious since they are going to send this to you free.
Then the free report arrives and bingo...says to send $135 to obtain the "de-coded" secrets.
They swear on the Bible .....that should have stoped me right there!!! But, I believe God must have wanted me to write this for someone to save their money and time on the Secret Society and Kirsten Hart...possibly their soul as well!!!!
Thank you God for giving me the brains to check this out and not ever swear on the Bible.
More Review Details
You May Also Like
- "I received an email stating an iMac for $19.99 as the advertised price, then you go to the website and it's much more. This is false advertising! From..."
- "I was on CM for a good while with very few quality men in my area. I did not renew my subscription. then tonight on Facebook an ad pops up..."
- "Short recap of horrors. The host showed up 4 hours late to meet us and gain entry to the apt. We had spent $100+ in intl phone costs in trying..."
- "Recieved and charged for three products while ordering only 2. The third was $35.00 and arived broken. No shipping lable in the box. No contact information for returns or complaints...."
- "I purchased the mattress on a Saturday, delivered Wednesday and looked like their was a body inside of it. This is an expensive Simmons Holly Glen Mattress. Ashley delivered a..."
- "Purchased Sofa in June and cushions fell apart. Purchased warranty and put in claim and then was told to phone Living Spaces and was told they would get back..."
- "Pellentesque in ipsum id orci porta dapibus. Vivamus suscipit tortor eget felis porttitor volutpat. Vivamus magna justo, lacinia eget consectetur sed, convallis at tellus. Cras ultricies ligula sed magna dictum..."
- "I bought today a bag of LAY'S in Athens (Greece). I found suprised when I opened the bag. The amount of the chips were below the middle of the bag!!!!..."
- "At the time of this writing China Eastern's website + customer service are hopelessly broken. Broken, as in impossible to use to perform even the most basic tasks, in almost..."