Secret Society - Secrest Society Scam - Kirsen Hart invitation for $135

The Secret Society (same come on as the Neo Tech) sends an invitation for a free report to reveal 2300 hundred year old secrets is sent.

The initial letter is very flatering and makes you curious since they are going to send this to you free.

Then the free report arrives and bingo...says to send $135 to obtain the "de-coded" secrets.

They swear on the Bible .....that should have stoped me right there!!! But, I believe God must have wanted me to write this for someone to save their money and time on the Secret Society and Kirsten Hart...possibly their soul as well!!!!

Thank you God for giving me the brains to check this out and not ever swear on the Bible.

More Review Details

Helpful? 121 Yes 121 51 No 51
Had the same issue 36 Yes 36
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Login
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan
Maj. Trouble. USMC

Mar 31 #966250 Duluth, Georgia

... this is the second time that I have received a come-on from this site ...
It doesn't take much imagination to figure what US$135 times several hundred thousand un- and ill - informed people out of some 330 million targets will generate. And that only scratches the surface ...
In fact, I wrote a personal letter designed to smoke them out, and it worked. I have their financials and there fraud history at hand, and it has been forwarded to authorities.
... let the buyer beware these days ...
Maj. Trouble USMC

Man Under Authority

Mar 12 #957600 Waynesboro, Pennsylvania

Just read through here and comments go back to 2008, and even some people who sent the 139.00 and after reading only got an offer to buy more books, and even after buying and asking for their consultation have not received it yet. When I got the first letter I sent them a nice reply why I would not join outlining several reasons, including that this sounds like the gnostic heresy that the apostle John warned against in the first century in his Epistles, their response was to send me the same 55 page book others have received with the offer to buy the 1200 page deluxe secrets for only $139.95 (price hasn't changed much) which purports to be a translation of a 2000 year old Greek Text, now I know it must be the gnostic heresy. I was praying about this wondering about buying the book, I suffer from extreme curiosity, but then God said Google them, I found this sight and several others confirming what I suspected, the only one getting rich is the guy selling the book.

MI

Mar 12 #957602

What does gods voice sound like?You said he said google it.I cannot believe how *** some people are.Maybe you should give someone with a clear head power of attorney over your money until you can be evaluated by a mental health professional.

2 3 Reply
Jas

Jul 23, 2014 #844492 Milton, Delaware

Gonna send them some baby powder in the return envelope. That should mess with their heads. This one is for all of you who got scammed!

5 0 Reply

Jun 02, 2014 #823013

"NeoThink", "Neo Tech," "The Secret Society" is sending out letters again under the name "Inperiosus Society." It's the same scam with a new name. I've seen it in its previous versions, so I'm tossing it in the trash. The "Free Secrets File" they will send you with your "free membership" is basically an ad to try to convince you to buy their overpriced, cheaply-made book. If you buy that they offer you another overpriced, cheaply-made book until you finally realize you've been scammed and stop buying them. I was young and naive and fell for it, so I know from experience. Please don't make the same mistake.

2 0 Reply

Jun 18 #996581 Redondo Beach, California

i did it too, so got a book over 600 pages filled eith mambo jambo garbage that make no sense while you are reading, making you wondering if you are *** or simply the text is wrote for some body from the house filled whit people on white jackets!

neokoldo

Apr 26, 2014 #809251

Je me remercie d avoir acheté une dizaine de livres chez eux! c est un trés bon investissement!

Apr 25, 2014 #809200 Seattle, Washington

They have proof to me they are scam. They have pay for me to proof it! They can lie too. Only way they tell the truth is they pay for me! Or else they are lying! Than I right this is scam!

Apr 25, 2014 #809205 Seattle, Washington

Is scam! Duh! They have proof to me they are not scam! They have pay for me to proof they telling me the truth!

Dangelo

Apr 22, 2014 #807950 Whiteville, North Carolina

I've seen the neotech manuscript and it s full of bull. If it was real then I should be rich and famous. After you buy that book, there are two other books they want you to buy. Don't be fooled. If it was real ,then you would already be rich

miko

Aug 04 #1015556

it is a scam i got the 1,200 page book and i didn't even pay for it .it just showed up at my door one day back in 2008 ever since than weird things been happening.

anonymous

Jan 09, 2014 #771270

Everyone is so sure it's a scam!
But none of you have a clue, because you've not seen the secret manuscript...
If you don't pay for something, it has no value.

Apr 25, 2014 #809201 Seattle, Washington

They have proof to me they not scam is they pay for it!

Truth Sender

Sep 29, 2014 #877238 Hollywood, California

Am I the only person who wanted to see this "Secret Manuscript"? I am financially secure enough to send this knuckle-head $139.95. First, it's a thick black paperback book, NOT a gold embossed leatherette edition. The book is filled with stories of people who read the following two books and magically their dreams came true. This is not a scam in the proper sense of the word, but it is very unscrupulous and conniving. In the 1970's I tried an experiment. I gave away 100,000 sets of "Lucky Numbers" for people to play the lottery with. I only asked to let me know if their numbers were winners. The final result, 5 people won $50,000 or more. 253 people won less than $25.00. The bottom line is, this guy is betting someone will get lucky. My advice, save your money.

1 0 Reply
stevtroy

Oct 06, 2014 #880732 Baltimore, Maryland

You're certifiable. You deserve to put up the money...lol

Tootsie

Aug 10 #1017954

I have seen it, it is filled with filler words & fluff that make absolutely no sense. Yes, I did fall for it the first time & now they're doing it again. I threw out the 1200+ page "manuscript" where it belonged, in the trash. Only to start receiving the exact same letters/invitation again. Stump me once but never twice. Tootsie

pmn442003

Nov 18, 2013 #744181

So glad I was smart enough to check this out online, before committing to $140.00. Thank you.

2 0 Reply
Jayday

Nov 04, 2013 #737798

I bought the book and I received a book that said Neothink by Mark Hamilton on the front cover. It looked like a Bible, and I didn't understand it, and nothing amazing happened. I got letters from them after graduating high school in 2012 in Florida. It was before I joined the Air Force that I started receiving letters from them.

spanky

Mar 05, 2014 #791316

so what did the book say i hear everybody saying its a scam has anyone ordered it and whats it about?????

docu-scam

Sep 23, 2014 #874451 Seattle, Washington

Jayday do you still have the book? I'm doing a documentary. I would love to speak with you as well as take a look at the book. I will have a notarized letter, assuring that the book would be returned to you. As well, I may want to ask you some questions on camera if your willing. Please respond to me via e-mail. Tonja @ menbugme@gmail.com (private/personal)

1-20 of 222 comments

Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.