Secret Society - Secrest Society Scam - Kirsen Hart invitation for $135

Jan 30, 2008
review #112044

The Secret Society (same come on as the Neo Tech) sends an invitation for a free report to reveal 2300 hundred year old secrets is sent.

The initial letter is very flatering and makes you curious since they are going to send this to you free.

Then the free report arrives and bingo...says to send $135 to obtain the "de-coded" secrets.

They swear on the Bible .....that should have stoped me right there!!! But, I believe God must have wanted me to write this for someone to save their money and time on the Secret Society and Kirsten Hart...possibly their soul as well!!!!

Thank you God for giving me the brains to check this out and not ever swear on the Bible.

affe892
Had an experience with Secret Society?  Submit review ›
Is this your company? Learn about our business solutions
Jas

Jul 23 Milton, Delaware

Gonna send them some baby powder in the return envelope. That should mess with their heads. This one is for all of you who got scammed!

Jun 02

"NeoThink", "Neo Tech," "The Secret Society" is sending out letters again under the name "Inperiosus Society." It's the same scam with a new name. I've seen it in its previous versions, so I'm tossing it in the trash. The "Free Secrets File" they will send you with your "free membership" is basically an ad to try to convince you to buy their overpriced, cheaply-made book. If you buy that they offer you another overpriced, cheaply-made book until you finally realize you've been scammed and stop buying them. I was young and naive and fell for it, so I know from experience. Please don't make the same mistake.

neokoldo

Apr 26

Je me remercie d avoir acheté une dizaine de livres chez eux! c est un trés bon investissement!

Thomas

Apr 25 Seattle, Washington

They have proof to me they are scam. They have pay for me to proof it! They can lie too. Only way they tell the truth is they pay for me! Or else they are lying! Than I right this is scam!

Thomas

Apr 25 Seattle, Washington

Is scam! Duh! They have proof to me they are not scam! They have pay for me to proof they telling me the truth!

Dangelo

Apr 22 Whiteville, North Carolina

I've seen the neotech manuscript and it s full of bull. If it was real then I should be rich and famous. After you buy that book, there are two other books they want you to buy. Don't be fooled. If it was real ,then you would already be rich

anonymous

Jan 09

Everyone is so sure it's a scam!
But none of you have a clue, because you've not seen the secret manuscript...
If you don't pay for something, it has no value.

Truth Sender

Sep 29 Hollywood, California

Am I the only person who wanted to see this "Secret Manuscript"? I am financially secure enough to send this knuckle-head $139.95. First, it's a thick black paperback book, NOT a gold embossed leatherette edition. The book is filled with stories of people who read the following two books and magically their dreams came true. This is not a scam in the proper sense of the word, but it is very unscrupulous and conniving. In the 1970's I tried an experiment. I gave away 100,000 sets of "Lucky Numbers" for people to play the lottery with. I only asked to let me know if their numbers were winners. The final result, 5 people won $50,000 or more. 253 people won less than $25.00. The bottom line is, this guy is betting someone will get lucky. My advice, save your money.

pmn442003

Nov 18, 2013

So glad I was smart enough to check this out online, before committing to $140.00. Thank you.

Jayday

Nov 04, 2013

I bought the book and I received a book that said Neothink by Mark Hamilton on the front cover. It looked like a Bible, and I didn't understand it, and nothing amazing happened. I got letters from them after graduating high school in 2012 in Florida. It was before I joined the Air Force that I started receiving letters from them.

spanky

Mar 05

so what did the book say i hear everybody saying its a scam has anyone ordered it and whats it about?????

docu-scam

Sep 23 Seattle, Washington

Jayday do you still have the book? I'm doing a documentary. I would love to speak with you as well as take a look at the book. I will have a notarized letter, assuring that the book would be returned to you. As well, I may want to ask you some questions on camera if your willing. Please respond to me via e-mail. Tonja @ menbugme@gmail.com (private/personal)

Princess

Sep 25, 2013 Willard, North Carolina

Thank you for this Website. I also got a Invitation and all that. First of all, i cant believe that they use God to back everything up and make you believe that everything they say its thrue.!!!Another thing i cant believe is, that so many People would have Paid the Money or Actually did Pay the Money and more. Im sorry becorse Money is so hard to come by these Days ok. And becorse of this Website , they was warned. good. Thank you verry much. Yvonne

leftyjoe57

Sep 11, 2013 Albany, New York

I think there is a difference between something being deceptive and manipulative and something being illegal. Almost all advertising is manipulative and plays on our desires to have more possessions, be more desirable, have greater status, or experience greater pleasure. The League mailings are doing the same thing and are offering an actual product, albeit one that is overpriced and of our debatable value. But I don't see anything illegal going on here. Recipients make the choice whether or not to purchase the report. People sell worthless items on eBay for absurd prices and we laugh at the foolishness. But we don't think of it as fraud.

I do not mean to condone this operation. People are being misled. And most likely the most desperate are the ones risking their money. Hopefully, only a miniscule percentage of people receiving the worthless booklet actually fork up the $139.95. But since I have no idea what the 1200 pages of ancient secrets would reveal to me, I am just using common sense and being sensible with my money. I guess it is possible that some members actually benefit from the information, though I doubt they are roaming the seas on their expensive boats, attracting romance wherever they go, and have conquered Wall Street. I do think the idea of possessing secret knowledge is incredibly appealing. But secrets are very hard to keep. Calling something a secret doesn't make it one.

It is interesting that this society has no Internet
... Show more

Not gullible

Sep 03, 2013

I have received these letters three times in the last five years. I have the FREE booklet but have never responded to the $135 Discounted offer. The secret is you get what you work for. Think positive...your brain does not know the difference between what you belive is true and what really is true :x .

Lawman

Sep 03, 2013 Levittown, New York

I also marked yes to the initial letter only to receive the second with a bill for $139.00. Good thing is I'm a Federal Officer, who works closely with Postal Inspector and will report this scam. Lets see how fast they go underground. If you receive any further mails contact your local Post Office for the area Postal Inspectors and save this mail for them.

2 0 Reply

Aug 27, 2013

Yes i received the same letter in the mail with the B.S. info in regards to be under radar it sounded to good to be true. I decided to do more research upon this orgaization......Glad i did very evil to play on people vulnerbalilty sad....

1 1 Reply

1-20 of 212 comments

Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

×
You were reading a complaint about Secret Society.
Filing a new complaint about
×